Friday, January 9, 2009

Pork Loin Roasted in a Baguette

This is a new recipe that I came across and will be incorporating into my bentos.
The recipe is on Joanne Weir's website http://www.joanneweir.com/recipes/mains/pork-roasted-the-way-the-tuscan-do.html And it is awesome! The long baguettes that I found were to thin to use for this, but I found some mini baguettes that were a little fatter, so I just cut the pork loin in half and used two mini baguettes. I also omitted the herbs for the kids.


First you cut open the baguette and scoop out the insides.

Season your pork loin and then brown it on all sides.


Put the loin inside the bread and tie it closed with twine.

This is what it looks like all cooked and ready to eat. I slice them up and the family devours them.

3 comments:

Minjenah said...

Yummy!

Ask A Life Coach! said...

I did this, with slightly different spicing. but when I sliced it, the bread fell off the pork. What do I do? do I need a smaller pork loin or a larger baguette?

KP said...

Ask a Life Coach,
I'm not too sure, but maybe you should try it with a larger baguette and perhaps slice them a little thicker?