Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Quick and easy

I've been under the weather for the last two weeks so my bentos have been simple, easy, and fast. Not all your bentos have to be inspired and time consuming...the kids don't mind.



On today's menu: tuna salad on toasted bread, and sliced tomatoes.


Bryce got sliced oranges in his bottom tier. It looks like a lot, but this is actually just one orange slice really thin and small.
Devin had grapes.




Friday's lunch was just as simple and was actually a special request.





Bologna sandwiches on sliced french bread.






And sliced watermelon.

3 comments:

Mer said...

Where did you get the adorable pink sandwich box? I want one!! :D

KP said...

Hi Mer!
I got that box through Sugarcharms. It is the Nikyoro loaf shaped sandwich bento box.

Par said...

I'm still looking for it online.
I say those are nicely organize bento meal... hehe