Friday, April 17, 2009

Whoa....backlog!

I know, it's been forever since I have posted. I have been packing, but time restraints have kept me from posting. I have put together a backlog. While it's not everything, it's something, right?


Here I made a mini sub sandwich, cucumbers (marinated) and some Girl Scout cookies (Thin Mints).

Here is a Nightmare Before Christmas sandwich bento box.


In it, I packed chicken salad sandwiches, cheddar bunnies, and carrot sticks.



Here is a healthy grilled chicken lunch with sauteed snow peas, brocolli, and rice with a tiny pickled plum.




Top tier of a bento filled with watermelon.





Bottom tier filled with steak, brocolli, rice crackers, and Lauging Cow cheese.






Another top tier with fruit.







And bottom with grilled fish and rice with furikake.








And here is a BLT sandwich bento with grape tomatoes. And the lower tier has string cheese, mandarin oranges and spicy rice crackers.

No comments: