Friday, August 21, 2009

N.Y. Steak Bento

I've had these Laptop Lunchboxes for over a year and rarely use them. It is a shame because they are so cute and really convenient to use. It's just that for my kids, they hold too much food. And being the krajee woman I am, I can't stand to see empty spaces in their boxes. So I am packing this lunch, knowing that they will not finish it. But one can always hope, right?


Today's bentos consist of N.Y. steak slices, rice balls wrapped in Korean seaweed, corn on the cobb and grapes.

There is some edamame and a cherry tomato thrown in to fill up space and add some more color.

And these are the cases that the boxes come in. Aren't they adorable?

These are the perfect size if you have big eaters.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, that's it: i NEED two of those!

(btw, where do you put the kids' juice boxes? can't you use a juice box to take up some of that space?)

KP said...

Angie, inside the case is space for the juice box. Actually, if you order the entire set, it comes with a plastic drink bottle. But Its too much work to be THAT green:)

Puka said...

Cute bento. I need one like that for Yoshi and I. It's too big for Kiki, but when Yoshi and I are out, I like to pack us something to eat. So then I've got multiple plastic containers that's a pain in my butt to carry around.