Thursday, October 23, 2008

Brown bunny and chicken wings


Today I made bunnies.

On Devin's bunny, I used black sesame seeds for eylashes. The bunny is made out of soy sauce seasoned rice. There is half of an egg with kamaboko flowers, fish cake tempura, yellow tomatoes, sausage flowers, and an edamame skewer are also in this tier.
Bryce's box has the same, but I left off the eyelashes.
The second tier has grilled mackeral, more tempura, edamame and tomatoes. There is soy sauce in the apple container.
These are the bento boxes I used.
Because they were filled pretty full, I used furoshiki to tie them up securely.
This was tuesdays lunch.
The first tier has chicken drummettes wrapped in decorative foil with a soft hawaiian sweet roll.
Second tier has celery, tomatoes, asian pears, and ranch dressing in the little cup.
These are the bento boxes used.
I wrapped up the blue box because it was full.
This was Rick's lunch. Tri tip, sauteed cremini mushrooms, israeli couscous, celery and tomatoes.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute boxis, I especially like the sesame eyelashes! Inspirational!

Minjenah said...

Thanks Kia. I like to see the whole package. The lashes are GREAT!

Lunch Buckets said...

I do like those "happy time" boxes, and you packed them so nicely!

imworkingfromtheinsideout said...

In the words of my daughter "oooh sooo cute omah!" She took a look at my computer screen just now. Really soooo cute!

KP said...

Thank you, Suselore:)

Hi Min! I will post the boxes from now on! The eyelashes were so tedious. They kept on popping off of my tweezers!

Lunch buckets, I love those boxes too, thank you so much!

Hi Jamie!
Thank you, and thank Sophie for me too:)