Thursday, September 18, 2008

9/17 AND 9/18

Here are both wednesday and thursdays bentos.


I packed Devins lunch in her Laptop Lunch System. I got one for both of the kids, but it is too large for Bryces small appetite.
Pan seared salmon, brown sprouted rice, edamame and furikake sprinkles in the small container. Grape and swiss cheese skewers on the food picks. Yellow cherry tomatoes.

Mine had the same. One of my favorite Hello Kitty boxes:)
Their afternoon snack bentos had tuna salad with crackers and a mini cinnamon roll.

Here are thursdays lunches and snacks.
Spam musubi, edamame and half of a boiled egg in bottom. Apples, and melon jello in the top.







Their snack bentos were crackers with cheese flowers, grapes, and a lunchmeat flower.

2 comments:

Minjenah said...

Your Hello Kitty bentos are SO CUTE!

Do you worry about the kids losing them?

KP said...

Well, as far as I know, my kids are the only ones to bring bento boxes to school (and its a really small school), so if they get misplaced, I can track them down pretty easily. Devin lost hers once, and it happened to be a Plasica $30+ box, and I made her search the entire school until she found it! It was in the gym.