Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Longing for spring?

In the short time I've been making bento, I've either used a book I own or scoured the Internet for ideas. I decided this morning to use some things I have but have not used. I ended up with pink, rice bunnies with cheese and takuwan flowers on their ears, cheese and egg flowers and butterflies, celery for flower stems, cucumber grass. I have mandu (Korean dumplings) under the cup of peas, radish, and grape flower, which I cut grooves into three toothpicks, arranged them in a flower/star, however you see it, and secured them with a small piece of thread.

My daughter ate lunch at school today, so this ended up being my husband's bento! lol

1 comment:

KP said...

I love this one! What a creative way to arrange grapes. The bunnies turned out cute, too bad your daughter didn't take this one. Your hubby probably got a kick out of it:)