Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Salmon with a touch of cute

Being on a tight schedule makes it difficult to make cute bentos. I like to add little touches to simple lunches just to make them cute and appetizing.


It's salmon again by request. I grilled a filet and flaked it a little to make sure there were no bones. I used a star mold for the soy sauce flavored rice balls and put them on a couple of curly lettuce leaves (my absolute favorite food divider.)

Just to add that cute factor, I made a simple mushroom out of a Babybel cheese circle. I added a slice of lemon and yellow soy sauce containers.

I also included prosciutto-wrapped green beans.
Bento boxes.

3 comments:

akm said...

Mmmmmm! Looks good! I need to try the Babybel cheese and see if Kiki likes it first. The mushroom is a cute, good idea!

Minjenah said...

The mushroom idea is brilliant!

Alisa@Foodista said...

Your bento meals are so cool!If only they made lunch meals like this in school:)I'd love to guide our readers to your site if you won't mind.Just add your choice of foodista widget to this post and it's all set, Thanks!